- Smoking of tobacco is allowed on the fairgrounds but is strictly prohibited in all tents and buildings.
- Please don't erect tents, large sun umbrellas or other items that block the view of those behind you. A special area will be designated for tents and sun shades at the rear of the audience area.
- We do allow people to stand directly in front of the stage, so if you would like to enjoy the music from your lawn chair you may want to consider moving back closer to the sound mix area if you don't want someone standing in front of you.
- No pets are allowed on the grounds with the exception of assistance dogs.
- No videotaping or recording of artists' performances per our contracts with them.
- No coolers or glass of any kind are allowed into the festival grounds. You may picnic in the parking area, but please dispose of all trash properly.
- No food or beverages allowed through festival gates except 1 unopened liter bottle of water.
- You will be asked to leave if you have brought in your own alcoholic beverages.
- No unauthorized vending, soliciting, petitioning, etc.
- We are not responsible for personal items left on the grounds.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY
- Coolers are allowed. No glass please.
LOST AND FOUND
- If you find an item please turn it into the Artist Sale Tent.
- Please check for lost items at the Artist Sale Tent.