RV Sites with access to power and water are sold out! RV camping without hookups and Tent camping sites are still available.
RV Campers arriving Thursday, August 16th for the Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes show may camp in the TOPS parking lot on Thursday and move to the Fairgrounds on Friday afternoon. TOPS management has requested that you park the RV's on the far west side of the parking lot - as close to the railroad tracks as possible.
Our grounds committee has been hard at work at the Fairgrounds and wants our Blues Fest tent campers to know that in the case of inclement weather they've "got you covered".
2018 Camping Guidelines
- 17 and under free with adult and must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
- 18+ - $45.00 per person in advance, $55.00 per person day of show.
- Camping fee includes festival entry.
- Tent camping included in fee.
- RVs or vehicles 18 feet or over must also purchase an RV pass for $25. A limited number of electric and water sites are available by advance reservation only.
- ALL campers must enter through the Maydole Street Entrance. Signs will be posted. See map at bottom of page.
- Pre-paid campers will be allowed access to the campground on Friday at 1PM. Those paying at the door will be allowed access to the campground at 4PM.
- Each campsite must have at least one person 21 or over.
- All entry at the discretion of event security.
- Plan to arrive with those that you would like to camp next to. Saved sites can not be guaranteed. You MUST have a ticket to camp on Friday.
- Due to city ordinance no open campfires are allowed. You may have a fire in a self contained, raised unit designed for that purpose.
- No dogs allowed with the exception of service dogs.
- Campers will be allowed access to the festival grounds at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday. Main gates open to general public at 11:00 a.m.
- Bathrooms with showers available.
Please make your check payable to Chenango Blues Association and mail with registration form below to:
Chenango Blues Association
54 Borden Ave. #22
Norwich, NY 13815
For more information e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org