2017 Camping Guidelines
- 17 and under free with adult and must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
- 18+ - $45.00 per person in advance, $55.00 per person day of show.
- Camping fee includes festival entry.
- Tent camping included in fee.
- RVs or vehicles 18 feet or over must also purchase an RV pass for $25. A limited number of electric and water sites are available by advance reservation only.
- ALL campers must enter through the Maydole Street Entrance. Signs will be posted. See map at bottom of page.
- Pre-paid campers will be allowed access to the campground on Friday at 1PM. Those paying at the door will be allowed access to the campground at 4PM.
- Each campsite must have at least one person 21 or over.
- All entry at the discretion of event security.
- Plan to arrive with those that you would like to camp next to. Saved sites can not be guaranteed. You MUST have a ticket to camp on Friday.
- Due to city ordinance no open campfires are allowed. You may have a fire in a self contained, raised unit designed for that purpose.
- No dogs allowed with the exception of service dogs.
- Campers will be allowed access to the festival grounds at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday. Main gates open to general public at 11:00 a.m.
- Bathrooms with showers available.
Please make your check payable to Chenango Blues Association and mail with form below to:
Chenango Blues Association
54 Borden Ave. #22
Norwich, NY 13815
For more information e-mail - email@example.com
|File Size:||17 kb|