- Please follow all posted Health and Safety rules. We will update these as we get closer to the event.
- Failure to follow rules posted on the day of the event is cause for ejection.
- Smoking of tobacco and or cannabis is allowed on the fairgrounds but is strictly prohibited in the hospitality area, all tents and buildings. Please be respectful of your neighbors. Many families attend our event and we want everyone to feel comfortable.
- Please don't erect tents, large sun umbrellas or other items that block the view of those behind you. A special area will be designated for tents and sun shades at the rear of the audience area. This area will be expanded this year to enhance social distancing.
- We do allow people to stand directly in front of the stage, so if you would like to enjoy the music from your lawn chair you may want to consider moving back closer to the sound mix area if you don't want someone standing in front of you.
- No pets are allowed on the grounds with the exception of assistance dogs.
- No videotaping or recording of artists' performances per our contracts with them.
- No coolers or glass of any kind are allowed into the festival grounds.
- No food or beverages allowed through festival gates except 1 unopened liter bottle of water.
- You will be asked to leave if you have brought in your own alcoholic beverages.
- No unauthorized vending, soliciting, petitioning, etc.
- We are not responsible for personal items left on the grounds, however, found items may be taken to Security at the Chenango Blues Festival's Main Entrance.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
- No RV's or POP-UP tents are allowed in the parking area of the festival.
FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY
- Coolers are allowed. No glass please.
LOST AND FOUND
- If you find an item please turn it into the Entry Gate Security.
- Please check for lost items at the Entry Gate Security.