2019 Camping Guidelines
- 17 and under free with adult and must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
- 18+ - $45.00 per person in advance, $55.00 per person day of show.
- Camping fee includes festival entry.
- Tent camping included in fee.
- Basic RV Pass ($25) - RVs and vehicles over 18 feet and anything in tow must also purchase an RV pass. (No electric/water hookups)
- Enhanced RV Pass ($50) - RV's and vehicles over 18 feet and anything in tow as well as an electric and shared water hookups. We have a limited number of electric and shared water sites which must be reserved in advance.
- ALL campers must enter through the Maydole Street Entrance. Signs will be posted. See map at bottom of page.
- Pre-paid campers will be allowed access to the campground on Friday at 1:00 p.m. Those paying at the door will be allowed access to the campground at 3:00 p.m.
- Each campsite must have at least one person 21 or over.
- All entry at the discretion of event security.
- Plan to arrive with those that you would like to camp next to. Saved sites can not be guaranteed. You MUST have a ticket to camp on Friday.
- Due to city ordinance no open campfires are allowed. You may have a fire in a self contained, raised unit designed for that purpose.
- No dogs allowed with the exception of service dogs.
- Campers will be allowed access to the festival grounds at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday. Main gates open to general public at 11:00 a.m.
- Bathrooms with showers available.
Please make your check payable to Chenango Blues Association and mail with registration form below to:
Chenango Blues Association
5 South Broad St.
Norwich, NY 13815
For more information e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org