2020 Camping Information
- · Everyone in camping area must have a camping wristband.
· Adult camping is $50 per person in advance, $60.00 per person day of show. Prices include festival admission and tent camping.
· 17 and under camping is free when accompanied by an adult 21+.
· Basic RV Passes are available for an additional $25, no services available.
· Enhanced RV Passes are available for an additional $50 and include electric hookups. Shared water is available.
· RVs, travel trailers, 5th wheels, pop-ups, vehicles over 18 feet and anything in tow must have a Basic or an Enhanced RV pass.
· All RV passes must be purchased in advance. They will not be sold at the gate.
· Efforts are being made to provide more space for all campers. We will be working with the Fairgrounds to expand into new areas for RVs. Some sites will be slightly farther away but will remain on Festival grounds. We will update with a map as soon as it is available. Basic RV’s will no longer be placed in the Tent camping area to relieve overcrowding.
· ALL campers must enter through the Maydole Street Entrance. Please line up in accordance with map directions. Please do not block our neighbor’s driveways. Signs will be posted. See map at bottom of page.
· RV’s will be placed in the order they arrive in and at the direction of camping staff.
· We do try to place the larger RV’s in areas that can accommodate them.
· Pre-paid campers will be allowed access to the campground on Friday at 1:00 p.m. Tent campers paying at the door will be allowed access to the campground at 3:00 p.m.
· All entry at the discretion of event security.
· Due to city ordinance no open campfires are allowed. You may have a fire in a self-contained, raised unit designed for that purpose.
· No dogs allowed with the exception of service dogs.
· No Generators.
· Campers will be allowed access to the festival grounds at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday. Main gates open to the general public at 11:00 a.m.
· Bathrooms with showers available.
Please make your check payable to Chenango Blues Association and mail with registration form below to:
Chenango Blues Association
5 South Broad St.
Norwich, NY 13815
For more information e-mail - email@example.com