2019 Camping Guidelines
Due to increased expenses we have found it necessary to raise the costs of some of our camping options. We appreciate the continued support of our great camping community.
- 17 and under free with adult and must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
- 18+ - $45.00 per person in advance, $55.00 per person day of show.
- Camping fee includes festival entry.
- Tent camping included in fee.
- Basic RV Pass ($25) - RVs and vehicles over 18 feet and anything in tow must also purchase an RV pass. (No electric/water hookups)
- Enhanced RV Pass ($50) - RV's and vehicles over 18 feet and anything in tow as well as an electric and shared water hookups. We have a limited number of electric and shared water sites which must be reserved in advance.
- ALL campers must enter through the Maydole Street Entrance. Signs will be posted. See map at bottom of page.
- Pre-paid campers will be allowed access to the campground on Friday at 1:00 p.m. Those paying at the door will be allowed access to the campground at 3:00 p.m.
- Each campsite must have at least one person 21 or over.
- All entry at the discretion of event security.
- Plan to arrive with those that you would like to camp next to. Saved sites can not be guaranteed. You MUST have a ticket to camp on Friday.
- Due to city ordinance no open campfires are allowed. You may have a fire in a self contained, raised unit designed for that purpose.
- No dogs allowed with the exception of service dogs.
- Campers will be allowed access to the festival grounds at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday. Main gates open to general public at 11:00 a.m.
- Bathrooms with showers available.
Please make your check payable to Chenango Blues Association and mail with registration form below to:
Chenango Blues Association
54 Borden Ave. #22
Norwich, NY 13815
For more information e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org