Tickets available now!
- · Everyone in camping area must have a camping wristband.
· Adult camping is $70 per person in advance (May 1st - August 11th). Prices include festival admission and tent camping. After August 12th cost is $80.00.
- 17 and under camping is free when accompanied by an adult 21+
- We will continue to use our updated site layout to provide ample room for RV sites. Please see the map below for detailed information.
- Basic RV Sites are available for an additional $50, no services available.
- Enhanced RV Sites are available for an additional $75 and include electric hookups. Shared water is available.
- RVs, travel trailers, 5th wheels, pop-ups, slide in truck campers, camper vans, vehicles over 18 feet and anything in tow must have a Basic or an Enhanced RV site.
- All RV sites must be purchased in advance. They will not be sold at the gate.
- ALL campers must enter through the Maydole Street Entrance. Please line up in accordance with map directions. Please do not block our neighbor’s driveways. Signs will be posted. See map below.
- RV’s will be placed in the order they arrive in and at the direction of camping staff.
- We do try to place the larger RV’s in areas that can accommodate them.
- Campers will be allowed access to the campground on Friday at 1:00 p.m. Campgrounds will close on Sunday at noon.
- All entry at the discretion of event security.
- Due to city ordinance no open campfires are allowed. You may have a fire in a self-contained, raised unit designed for that purpose.
- No dogs allowed with the exception of service dogs.
- No Generators.
- Bathrooms with showers available.
· For more information e-mail - email@example.com
Download form below to register by mail
How to find the camping entrance
**Campers - See directions for RV and campground entrance**
Camping Site Layout